Thursday, July 2, 2009

A Gift From Poppers

On two or three occassions I have created a shirt for my Dad with those iron on transfers. I believe the first one was of Ella when she was about 2 and then I made another one when Elijah was about 18 months and Ella was 4.

I considered making my Dad another one this year but he beat me to it with a similar idea. He decided he wanted to make one for the kids this time!

Elijah is not so sure about this...

Now he's got it! His shirt says, "I'm Tractor Boy"

They loved them and were just so excited when Poppers presented them. They wore these on the plane home and Ella was able to explain them to numerous people. Once we got home, she was continuing to tell people that her Poppers made her an Ariel shirt. She was just so proud.

She also asked Poppers why her's didn't have any words on it. He replied that he didn't know what he could put on it. Her response... "I'm an Ariel Girl".

No comments: