Another year has gone by.
Why must it go so quickly?!?
I can remember when she was about to turn 5, being so anxious or nervous, sad, depressed, honestly I'm not sure how to describe it but it was very bittersweet. However, as hard as it was to believe she was turning 5...I cannot believe that was TWO years ago! Where has my little girl gone? She is quickly turning into a little lady and I'm not so sure I'm ready for that!
Here she is enjoying a wonderful breakfast!
Overnight apple french toast, turkey sausage, and milk.
Opening presents...
Kid's cookbook from Dad.
Tinkerbell sewing kit for a purse from Mom.
With all her gifts from us.
(Except the big one she will get tomorrow at her party)
Our garbage man.
So proud of his job...showing off his big muscles.
That same day we were able to enjoy some time with our Faith Keeper friends and do some neat crafts. It was nice that it fell on her birthday, she enjoyed it.
Glitter/ribbon pumpkins
Elijah got to make one too.
All the girls with their pumpkins and leaf masks.
They also had lots of goodies to celebrate with Ella. Cupcakes, cookies, juice boxes. In other words...lots and lots of sugar.
Yes we did have meltdowns on the way home. :)
A few days before Ella's birthday we were able to celebrate with Bot and Tete while they were here visiting.
Beautiful cupcakes...shared with Elijah to celebrate his upcoming birthday as well.
So pretty.
So grown-up. :(
Getting ready to open all their gifts.
Yay! She has been so excited to see this movie!
Stay tuned for more details about her "Horse" Party tomorrow...

No comments:
Post a Comment