"What you said?"
One of my favorite things my little guy says. Also one of those things I hate to correct simply because there are so few things that he still does that I don't think man you are growing up way too fast.
It is also fitting because it is what I feel like saying when I think how old he is getting. "What you said?" Like, it couldn't possibly be. Usually when you see people that you haven't seen for a while you think/say, "How did he/she grow up so fast? He/she is getting so big." Well, that is exactly how I feel with my own kids. Time is just zipping by...
I made a special breakfast for Elijah, waffles with whipped cream and chocolate chips. And little miniature bananas.
They got a thumb's up! :)
His birthday actually fell on a Saturday so we had his party with his friends later that day. Here he is opening his presents from family.
New tractor book.
Some firemen and accessories.
Evidently this is a very interesting toy;)
Vtech ABC text and go
Legos from Jon, Coco, and "baby Spencer"
Happy Birthday Buggaboo!!
Thanks Kurt, Angel, Abby, and Trey
When Bot and Tete were here we celebrated both Ella's and Elijah's birthday's Here are a few pictures from that.
Sportin' his new helmet and safety goggles.
I'll be posting his party in a separate post.

No comments:
Post a Comment