For the past 3 months Ella has been attending a music/art class. She LOVES it!!! The sweetest woman runs this in her home for homeschooled kids. She does the coolest crafts, things I not only wouldn't know to do, but could probably never find the time to do. It is a really great class and I'm glad we are a part of it.
It started back in October and here are some pictures they sent me from her time there.
Here she is decorating her folder.
Making a clay puppy.
Practicing her guitar skills.
In November they did a Thanksgiving theme.
Her drawing of a turkey
A turkey puppet.
Trying her hand at the violin.
Showing me how she can play a lap harp.
In December they did a Christmas theme. I think from seeing the pictures, this was my favorite. Very cute craft ideas, she had a lot of fun.
Making homemade pretzels.....
shaped into the nativity scene. Isn't that a cute idea?
They also made Christmas tree ornaments.
Then they sat down to watch part of the Singing Christmas Tree performance, hearing more about the real meaning of Christmas. While doing so they got to play with this cute little guy...
(the dog, that is). She loves this dog. And she informed her teacher that I, her mother, hates dogs. (rolling eyes) The girl on the right is another class member, while the hidden child in the middle is the daughter of her teacher, she's 12 ;)
We hope that Mrs. Elizabeth will continue to offer these classes.












No comments:
Post a Comment