Friday, October 30, 2009

Photo Op

Each year I like to take or have the kids pictures taken. It is nice to get some cute fall photos of them and also use it for their yearly photos, since their birthdays are both in October. However, for some reason this year I just was not on the ball. Bummer.
But while we were at Elijah's birthday party the owner asked if she could take a picture for us. We (I) lept at the opportunity and hoped that at least one or two would turn out.
They are not my favorite but still cute and rarely do we get the whole family in the shot.



(This was taken before we pulled Ella away from her BF)
Not the best. But free. And at least they are sort of cute. I might take the kids somewhere soon and see if I can get a few more shots. We'll see.

No comments: