The time has come for the kids check-ups. A morning at the Dr. office, what fun!
It actually wasn't that bad and I'm not going to attempt to make this witty. I really just wanted to keep record of their measurements, as Elijah doesn't even have a baby book. Ella doesn't really have one either. :(
So, kids checked out well. Ella weighed in at 47.5 lbs and is exactly 4 feet tall. She is growing steadily in the 75th percentile.
Elijah weighed in at a whopping 30.5 lbs and is exactly 3 feet tall. He has climbed some since his one year check-up where he had fallen off the charts! Poor man. He is now in the 25-50th percentile.
I hate those charts by the way.
We went fully expecting not to get the flu shot. I had heard they were out and wouldn't have any until November but Dr. H surprised me and we ended up getting them.
That's about it. No worries or concerns. Praise the Lord!

1 comment:
My kids don't have baby books either. So don't feel bad. Lydia has a scrap book of her 1st year, but that's it. I'm a bad mommy!!!
Post a Comment