Saturday, May 2, 2009

Puddle Play

We have about had it with all this rain. I mean, the lawn is thankful but that's about it! We need some sunshine... just a little.

Last night after dinner we let the kids out. They have been couped up for days. Okay, maybe not days but too long!


They had a blast. It was just sprinkling a little, but the water coming out of the eaves, the puddle at the end of the driveway, as well as the one along the sidewalk... they were all a hit. Plenty to do for these two.



















Elijah was just having the time of his life. He did not want to come in even though he was soaked and cold. Again, the fun all ended when he fell and skinned his hand. I'm telling ya, everything ends with an injury.

1 comment:

tgillock said...

You are WAY nicer than I am. Looks like they had a blast!!