We finally made it to the zoo this past week. The weather had been nice for a while and then when we decided to go they forecasted rain for days!! We took a chance and went with some friends and it was perfect! It was the first time using my new camera as well and the pictures turned out great. There are a lot so hang in there!
Here she is giving Elijah a lesson on the fountains and water, reading him the sign about how it is against the rules to swim, dive, wade, fish, or play in the water.
I was so amazed at how large they really are!
Ella took this picture!
Elijah had no idea there was a bear behind him!
This was Elijah's favorite part!!! He loved all the "cats" but these were the last as we walked out of that area and as soon as he saw them he sat up stiff in the wagon and said, "Oh, babies!!" When I tried to educate him on the fact that they are meerkats he adamently said to me, "No, mommy, that babies."
I got some really cute pictures of Ella and Haven. I decided to make a collage of those photos just to shorten the length of the blog! That and I really like collages.

No comments:
Post a Comment