Huge.
Take a look.
These pictures just do not do it justice. You see this and you think, "It isn't that bad."
Wrong.
We got over 7 inches of snow. Yes, you read that correctly, SEVEN!
In Memphis.
On the first day of March.
I'm over it.
I'm done.
While I did catch myself thinking it looked pretty when I first got up this morning, that soon changed after spending 20 minutes bundling up children only to go out and have them upset because they are cold!!! I came in with an awful headache and felt as though I spent more time getting ready than I did actually outside playing! Kyle and I both agree...snow would be great if it could be 70 outside at the same time! The view is beautiful from the inside though. I love how it looks on the holly bushes out front.
Here is the 396th reason why I do NOT like snow! It broke the canopy on my swing!!!
But, I guess the smile on that face makes it worth it. :-)

And that's it folks. We're done. As you can see by the look on her face, she has had enough!! We were all cold, wet, and ready for the hot cocoa. Or Dot Dodo as Elijah calls it.
A little hot cocoa and marshmallows warmed their souls and put the smiles back on their faces!

Now, enough with the snow! Bring on the warmth, the sunshine, heck the rain. I'll take rain over this lovely white stuff. As I said before, I'm over it!
2 comments:
Great pics! Although, I kinda feel you on being "over it". My oldest spent 30 minutes out there, but my toddler was ready to come back in after 3 minutes.
It was/is beautiful to look at though!
Well, I am sure it won't make you feel any better to know that we do not have one single snowflake on the 1st of March in Indiana.
Post a Comment