Shortly after she was born she was nicknamed Bean. I'm not sure why I thought to call her that but ironically enough my sister did as well. While Nicole was here visiting she was holding her and glancing through an L.L. Bean catalog. L.L. Bean= Ella Bean.
To me she is Bean.
To my sis she is Ella Bean.
And to my mother she is Ella Queen Vanilla Bean.
Bug=ElijahFrom day one Elijah has always been BuggaBoo to me. Again I'm not sure why! I just looked at him and that is what came out of my mouth! So, his nicknames range from BuggaBoo to Bugga to Bug.
3 Coffee Mugs= Me, Kyle, and KelsieThis is evidently the one most people don’t get. Kyle, Kelsie and I all love coffee…good coffee. I figured most of my stories would be about Ella and Elijah but didn’t want the blog to solely reflect them. In order to incorporate us I added the three coffee mugs. Starbucks anyone?

No comments:
Post a Comment