Open windows and short sleeved shirts...
What? It is December right? Yesterday it was freezing...literally. Freezing rain all morning. Today the sun finally came out after days of wet, darkness and the temp just kept on rising. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, it's just that Memphis weather is totally baffling!
My sister and I have a tradition where we open a gift on Christmas Eve from each other. I'm not sure when we started this but I decided to make this a tradition between Ella and Elijah. They each opened two gifts. Neither one cared all that much about the first one...pj's for him, slippers for her.
The second gift for Ella was three Christmas themed books, one being Amelia Bedelia...which she absolutely loves! For him some misc. books, mostly about automobiles. They were both thrilled!
Kyle opened a gift as well...from Ella. An automatic wrench...it is actually pretty cool.
Kyle had me open a gift also, it was supposed to be in my stocking but we had pizza for dinner and needed it! A pizza cutter...no pictures because I opened it hours before this but I didn't want it to look like I was left out!
No comments:
Post a Comment