Sunday, September 27, 2009

Disney on Ice


Disney on Ice came yet again and Ella and I were lucky enough to go and had great seats! I have to say, Disney does a good job, it is done well. But man is it hyped and will suck your bank dry for sure. With tickets and seating and then all those nice people walking by 4,000 times before, during, and after the show, begging you to buy their stuff. $10 popcorn, $12 drinks, $10 cotton candy. Are you kidding me?!? I was not a complete scrooge but to anyone who knows me, you know I bought the one thing that was the best deal. :) That's me, frugal!

Ella wore her Belle dress. I was a little worried she would get tired of it but she didn't mind it at all. Here she is before we left the house.


And here she is enjoying her $10 bucket of popcorn while waiting for the show to start.


She loved the show! I can't even tell you how many times she threw her arms around my neck and told me she loved me! I tried to get a picture of her face during the Ariel part, just to document how enthralled she was. This picture does not do it justice but at least you can get an idea.


The show consisted of 4 mini-movies. Basically the whole thing was a shortened version of Cars, The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, and Tinkerbell. Cars was first and Elijah would have loved that but I'm glad we didn't bring him because there is no way he would have sat through the rest of the show!

Mater

Lightning McQueen

The Little Mermaid:
Sebastian

Prince Eric and Ariel


The Lion King

And the Grand Finale...
Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell and Rosetta

Tinkerbell and Silvermist

It was a fun night. I enjoyed a night out as well as one-on-one time with my little girl ;)

No comments: