Yay! I got a new camera and I'm thrilled. I wish I could learn how to use it a little quicker but I'm guessing this is going to become my new favorite toy! Wouldn't you know that neither kid is all that enthused with me taking their picture? Usually Ella is pretty good about it but not recently. Today she was at school so I thought I'd try some pictures of Elijah. He would have nothing to do with it! I took a ton of pictures but they were pretty much of the top or side of his head...little stinker.
At one point he got up and said, "Bye, bye Mommy" and went into his room and hid behind the chair! I came in a few minutes later and he was literally trying to hide from me. Once I started taking more pictures I would catch him ducking his head but looking at me out of the corner of his eye! I so wish one of those would have turned out but for some reason I'm having a little bit of a hard time getting photos to come out focused! It is rather irritating and I'm hoping it is user error that can quickly be fixed!
Oh! Now he is going to smile. Just look at the camera buddy, one time.

Finally!!! A smile with eye contact. I can live with that, at least until tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment