This is the first snowfall of the year for us. It did snow a few weeks before this but we were all so sick we could barely muster the energy to admire it from the window. I felt bad because it usually only snows once a year and poor Ella has really been wanting it to snow! So, when we woke up to find the yard dusted with snow she was itching to get out there right away. Notice she is still in her pajamas!


He had a little trouble getting it to go through the snow/ice and that is where the trouble started. Once he fell down it was pretty much over. Major meltdown!
Even though he was so upset he didn't seem to want to go inside!!! After getting all the wet clothes off I made hot cocoa for them. This was his first experience and he loved it! So much that he had two cups! Can we say sugar-high? I guess I need to get the sugar free kind.

No comments:
Post a Comment