Finally the day arrived for me to meet my new niece!
She is beautiful and oh so sweet.
And brilliant.
I think she may be waving to me;)
Sweetest little girl.
And this little guy....
T-R-O-U-B-L-E!
He sure is giving his parents a workout.
But a funny little guy he is. And he just loved Ella. She is pretty much the only person he would even get close to! Did I mention he hardly ever stops moving? Busy little guy :-)
Perfecting what she taught him?!?
Wonder what Elijah is "teaching" him?
Cousins playing. Precious moments.
Funny story about this picture. One morning Elijah was up before anyone else. Shortly after that Coco came out with Annie and gave her to me. She left the room and I asked Elijah if he would like to hold her. He sheepishly looked at me and gave me a small nod. Then he told me he didn't want anyone to see him. He is so sensitive, I guess he was embarrassed to be seen holding a girl baby. He did okay when Coco came back and took the picture.
Can't wait until our next visit.

No comments:
Post a Comment