Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sea World

We had the best time at Sea World. I just love that place and it was so nice to share it with the kids. I knew Ella would love it but I believe Elijah was equally impressed. It was hot, and I was disappointed with how quickly the kids got tired. Seriously made me think hard about how long our Disney trip should be. I'm afraid 7 days no longer appeals to me!

Here we are packing up the bags and stroller with all our necessary goods. Spencer is happy and patient at this point. :)


Our first show was Clyde and Seymour - my absolute favorite. I always loved that show as a child and I'm happy to say it was still very entertaining. Especially the mime. He is great.



I think he was enjoying it as well.

This is Elijah's expression during the dolphin show. I believe this was Ella's favorite. It has changed a lot - very theatrical.





Love this picture of them.
Kind of reminds me of the Clyde and Seymour show where the sea lions do this with the humans.

Check out her outfit - matching sunglasses.


The Shamu show was a bit of a disappointment to me. It was nothing like the past shows. I understand they had to make changes for the safety of the trainers but it just wasn't as good.

It was neat to see the baby whale swimming next to the momma. This is a perfect picture.

Other than the shows we really enjoyed the shark exhibit. The kids loved going on the moving sidewalk that carries you under the shark tank. They were so enthralled. Spencer loved checking out the fish tank outside of the exhibit.




Ella and Elijah enjoyed petting the sting rays, Ella rode a kiddie ride and loved it, and Jon and Nicole broke away for a bit and rode the two large roller coasters.



It was a great adventure. A learning experience. Something I will never forget.

No comments: