Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Nice Day

We are down here in Florida visiting with my parents and one of our "things" to do is sit out in the front garden area. The kids play with all sorts of things while we take in the sun, reading and chatting. The first day I think we stayed out there for close to 3 hours. Ella and Elijah were playing in the stones and also with the hose, not sure what they were doing but they were having a great time. Meme went into the house to get a snack, rice chips and guacamole. So we are enjoying this snack when Elijah asked if he could have one...boy does that kid like guacamole.

My mom taught him to say, "Holy guacamole!" Very cute.

So they are enjoying their little snack, I had gotten up for something, my dad had left to do something and I believe Ella followed him. So, it was just Meme and Elijah hanging out having a snack. As I walked back in I hear him say, "It's a nice day, Meme. It's a nice, nice day."

He is obviously enjoying his time here. The nice warm weather and pretty much unlimited outdoor playtime has really "made his day".

No comments: