Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mr. Smiles-A-Lot


Look at this kid. Seriously, he smiles ALL the time. He could possibly be the happiest baby I have ever met. Ever.

I sure wish we could see more of him but we desperately enjoyed the few days we had this last time. He is just the sweetest thing. So happy. So easy. He has a great personality. What you don't see (or rather, hear), in these pictures is that he was sick. He had just an awful cough yet you would not know it by looking at him.

Smile #2

Smile #3

and #4...
it goes on and on.

I might lose count.

Ok, not sure what that is!

Even while enduring Meme's kisses.

Is that a smile through the toy?!?

Finally! Yet still adorable!

We've decided that because of his sweet smile his new "nickel" name is Mr. Smiles-A-Lot. I'm supposed to be working on a name for myself since I don't see him saying Danielle till he is at least 3, but I've got nothing. I'm thinking maybe we should just stick with D.

We sure do miss him. The time we had was short and flew by. It is sad how hard it is to see each other when we live so far away. They grow so quickly at this age, I wish I could freeze him until the next time I see him!!

No comments: