Thursday, August 13, 2009

More Cousins (On The Farm)

What a great time we had on the farm!! I have to admit I wasn't so sure what to expect! I was certain Elijah would have fun due to the fact that I was told there would be tractors there. Well, we all had a great time. Ella got to enjoy her time with a cousin that was her age. We rarely see cousins so to have one your age is a real treat!!

I have a ton of photos from our time there and had a hard time narrowing them down so sorry in advance!

First of many train rides.


Elijah loved this jeep but couldn't get the hang of driving it!
He was so afraid when he would press on the gas!
Ella didn't mind though ;)


Begging for another train ride!


We all got ready to ride this boat but after walking over there Elijah decided he didn't want to. So, where did he go?


The train of course! This is him watching them out on the water, just dying for them to come back so he could get another ride from 'Johnny'! Funny story...the farm belongs to James and Shelby and for whatever reason Elijah thought his name was Johnny, and no matter how many times I told him otherwise he still thought I was crazy! He actually used a different word but I will leave that out of the blog!


Ella caught her first fish!!! She was just so excited!



James was just so good to him! Elijah got to drive the tractor himself!


The lawn mower too!


Ella with her cousin Brooke.
They had a great time swinging, feeding the fish, and going out on the paddle boat together! Ella cried when we had to leave because she "made a friend".


Kevin and Kyle


Tamara and Kyle


Kelsie and Tamara


Kelsie hanging out with James, Brooke, and Bryce.
They were all waiting patiently for the group photo.


There it is. (Ours turned out blurry for some reason.)

That's a great bunch of people there. We had a great time and would love to do it again next time we are in Lynchburg.

No comments: