Friday, August 7, 2009

Don't Rock The Boat

(Don't rock the boat, baby.)
Don't rock the boat.
(Don't tip the boat over!)
Sorry. When I created the title for this thread that song inevitably popped into my head. When I was a little girl, I loved that song and according to my mother and sister I used to sing it. When I was like 3 years old!
Anyway, that has nothing to do with my post, so I'll move on.
Remember a few weeks back, the post about the crib tent? The kids loved playing with it and I didn't have the heart to get rid of it.
I think it has become a permanent piece of furniture in our house.
I have to brag on my children. Or maybe this is just how kids are. But they have more fun with things that aren't toys that actual toys. They turn items into great toys so easily. Very creative kids I tell ya.
So, the latest, the crib tent is no longer a tent. At least not this week. Now, it is a boat.
I believe they are in the big, wide ocean.
Maybe even fighting off sea creatures.
Okay, maybe not.



They even wear their seatbelts!
Awesome!



Hours and hours of endless entertainment.

One day they were even pretending to be husband and wife. And they had a baby. Not sure why they were in a boat but this went on for at least an hour. I don't have pictures of that particular event but it was so sweet.

Ella told Elijah that she was the mommy and he was the daddy.
His response?
"I the Daddy? What do I do?"
Ella responded, "You go to work!" (With a bit of 'duh' in her voice)

No comments: