Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Cousins

We had a great time visiting with Angel, Abby, and Trey! It would be nice to have them closer, they are sweet, sweet kids.





We met in Charlottesville for lunch and then we headed over to the mall for a bit. They had a nice ride on this itty bitty carousel.



Abby and Ella had a great time at Build-A-Bear while Elijah enjoyed this...


Sweet Trey played a little bit also.


It was a nice visit, I wish we had had more time. Trey is going to be playing football this year so they had to get back home for his practice.

After we left them we decided to head to downtown Charlottesville. I really wanted to go by Millers, where Dave Matthews worked and met his band mates. It was not what I had pictured at all! I thought they might have records, posters, etc on their walls but there was actually nothing associated with the band at all!! The upstairs was closed but I doubt there was anything there anyway. Oh well, at least now I know.

No comments: