Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day/Birthday Weekend

Kyle did it again. He managed to take by birthday and mother's day and make them both special...and separate. This year my birthday fell on the Saturday before Mother's Day. My idea of a wonderful Mother's Day is to be taken care of (ie. waited on instead of the one doing the waiting)!! So since we have to rise very early on Sunday morning I asked if I could sleep in on Saturday, lay in bed and read for a little bit, and just enjoy some time alone...oh yeah, after someone brings me some coffee ;)

So that was how I started my Saturday.
It was lovely.

And...for the rest of the day I didn't have to make a single meal or wash a single dish.

Heaven!!

Sunday after church I requested Kyle take some pictures of the kids and I.


Sweet


The entire weekend was wonderful. I felt appreciated and loved. It was calming and a much need rejuvenation for me!

All thanks to my wonderful family :-) Love you guys!

No comments: