While searching for the pictures from Valentine's Day I came to the realization that I didn't take any of Elijah!?! So weird.
Actually, I took a few from my phone when we went to Shogun's for our family outing but they didn't turn out good at all. Too dark. However we had a great time there, the kids loved it.
Our homeschool group has a big Valentine's Day party each year. The kids make their own V-day boxes, exchange cards, play games. It is loads of fun. This year Ella decided she wanted to make a Fairy house for her box. I'm not allowed to help and I would say, she honestly did about 90% of the box. There were a few small things she needed help with (mostly just an extra set of hands).
She won an "Award of Excellence"
She was absolutely thrilled!!
Sportin' the hat she made at the party.
The next post will have pictures of Elijah (his performance at school). :)
No comments:
Post a Comment