Oh, Christmas Village.
What can I say?
I'm speechless.
Almost ;)
A petting zoo?
A Mardi Gras themed fun house?!?
An extremely scary experience on a carousel.
I can promise you I will never again experience the joys of Christmas Village as long as I live.
This was one of the many "concerts" that Ella performed in for choir. This was the last of many. They did a great job but you could certainly tell that those kids were done singing those songs! The joy and excitement was definitely running low.
Our sweet friends, The Fish Family, joined us in this lovely experience.
We owe them. ;)
Once Ella's group finished their singing we were free to roam around and enjoy the festivities.
Daniel and Elijah on the creepy train.
Annelise, Ella, and (?) from choir on the teacup ride.
They loved this.
Yay! Us smiling on the rickety old carousel.
Of course, the kids loved all the rides, they wanted to go in the fun house about a dozen times. It was cute to see all five of them trying to find their way through the hall of mirrors for the first time!
But I'm still pretty confident we won't be heading back next year.
Or the next.
or the next.
:-)
Oh, wait.
I can't leave this guy out.
Camel rides. Fun, fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment