One word: FUN!
We also played balloon pop. Who knew balloon popping was so loud? I guess I forgot to factor that one in! Many of the girls were just too tiny to pop the balloons anyway, which was good! They all received some cute gifts for participating---large heart-shaped lollipops and cute little stamps. We played the limbo, balloon catch, and even had a "heart" walk. Each participant walked away with a cute little puzzle.
We ate yummy food. Most of which was either pink/red in color or shaped like a heart! They also enjoyed pink chocolate covered strawberries that were made to look like roses. I LOVE how they turned out!
We had a great time! Everything was perfect, my hard-work paid off for sure. The ladies were all blown away by my party planning and the projects I made. I can only speak for myself but I think it was the perfect party. All 6 girls got along really well and I enjoyed chatting with the adults.
I will definitely have to have them over again. They were all dying to play with Ella's toys upstairs, and one by one children would come up missing!! Three of her friends were able to stay a little past party time and had a blast playing dress-up and decorating/eating cookies.
Warn out?
I think I may have found my true calling. I love every second of kids parties. I love the planning, the decorating, the crafts, the laughter and smiles from the kids. I just love it all. I don't even mind clean-up. I just have to wonder if the other parents have as much fun as I do during the party. I can't say what I like best about parties but I do love kids. We'll see, maybe I will make something of this after-all.
No comments:
Post a Comment