Despite the cold we are enjoying our time here in Florida. The amount of time we are actually outside is minimal but when we do go out all Elijah wants to do is get up and down off of Poppers lawn mower. He calls it a 'dackder' and I believe he thinks it is his.
He calls out, "Dy Mom. Dy, dy." Waves and blows a kiss and heads over the the "tractor". He climbs on, pretends to start it, moves the levers around and then climbs down. He comes back to me saying, "D'im, dack. Hey Mom." Then he sits down beside me for a nano second and hops up again to do it all over again. He does this over and over and over. And over. Again.
I am just loving my new camera. I am amazed at how bright and colorful the pictures turn out. Especially those of Mr. Blue Eyes. That contrast with the red shirt is just stunning. Love it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment