Wednesday, August 10, 2011

First Day of School 2011

We are excited to start off a new year of school!! Many things have changed for us this year and I hope it is going to be a great year. First of all, I made a last minute decision to pull Elijah out of 2-day a week preschool so he could be home with us full-time. Ella will be in a one-day a week program called Classical Conversations and now Elijah will also! It should be lots of fun. Can't wait!

We started off with a yummy, fun breakfast.




Here they are ready to go at their new school desk set-up.
(hoping these close quarters don't become a problem)


Here she is helping him make patterns. 

Here are their head-shots for the year.



We had fun taking a few "first day" photos.



We played money bingo. Perfect for both of them. Ella needs practice on counting money and Elijah needs practice on number recognition. Fun was had by all!!


This has got to be one of his favorite things to do. I'm not sure how educational it is, but man does he enjoy it. 


Evil kitty.

No comments: