Thursday, August 26, 2010

Elijah's First Day at Hope

I'm highly disappointed in the pictures I took to document Elijah's first day. He is very excited to be starting at a new school:)


I just hate that his eyes are closed! I had a great shot of him, NOT facing the sun, until this woman came up and basically positioned her twins right in my shot! I quickly angled mine and this is what I got. I attempted a few more but my window was rapidly closing if you know what I mean. Three year olds that are excited to head into school are not to interested in plastering on a smile for mom. Oh well.

I'm very excited for him as well. Last year he did not have the best experience and I am confident things are going to be much better this year. His teacher's are so sweet, the classroom is bigger, and he will not be forced to nap for an hour and a half each day. :)

This one is a tiny bit better.

I will try to post an update a few months in as to his progress and if he still loves it!

No comments: